This is my blog. I blog about my daily encounters and make it into an interesting and often times FUNNY and HUMOROUS take on my life experiences. Even the news that I share here should be FUN too. So I guess I can call it my very own PERSONAL blog. It has given me my second wind. I blog about events and everything under the sun and moon. I started seriously blogging last August 1, 2009 and have not stopped ever since. I blog from the heart so most of the posts here are my take on different issues both happy and sad. I usually blog in English but it’s easier to blog in the vernacular. So kung hindi mo naiintindihan ang blog ko, there’s always Google Translator to assist you.
Why Ganda Ever So Much for a blog title? Why not, coconut? It appeals to me and it intrigues anyone who hears about it. So much so that they visit this site. I will continue to blog as long as there are readers like you. I will make my blogs an easy read para hindi kayo ma-stress at magka-nose bleed.
Why a FROG for mascot? I’d like to believe that most of my readers are like the Frog Prince (or Princess) still waiting for their one true love to kiss them and live happily ever after. The Frog can also signify everyone’s dream to come true. Not!!! Seriously, I just find the Frog, the best contrast to my blog title. Laban ka?
I’m easy to get along with as long as you’re not a dork! Maarte din ako. Ayoko ng mainit! Ayoko ng maalikabok! Ayoko ng walang tubig! Pero type ko ang putik! Gusto mo ako maging friend? Kung kaya mo ka-eng-engan ko then welcome to my world!
I am a banker by profession. Been in the industry since 1985. I joined Insular Bank of Asia and America (IBAA) as a clerk. In 1986, IBAA merged with Philippine Commercial International Bank (PCIBank) where I found my niche as a Credit Officer. In 1997, I was pirated by International Exchange Bank (iBank) to head their new branch in General Santos City. I stayed on until August 2006 and moved to Asia United Bank (AUB) as Assistant Vice President. In January 2008, I was tasked to oversee the Mindanao Branches of AUB. I was temporarily tasked to handle Cebu Branches in January 2009 until we hired a permanent Area Manager for Visayas Branches. In August 2009, I was promoted as Vice President. I am still based in my beloved General Santos City.
I love my family. I now understand why God has showered me with so much blessings. I missed both my parents. They taught us the value of humility and love for the good Lord. We all live together and we’re a happy bunch kahit minsan short sa budget! There are two things that bind us together – FOOD and WIFI connection!
This is where we live. Katas ng pagta-trabaho ko sa iBank. I call this my own private Idaho. There are five rooms sa ground floor. Ako lang mag-isa sa second floor where I have a small veranda. I love the peace and quiet. Maganda din ang view from the veranda. In a clear day, you can see the majestic Mt. Matutum.
• name: Orman
• nickname: Orman, Orms, Mamu, Poknat, GF, Bes, Friendship
• birthday: September 28
• school: University of San Carlos, Cebu City
• course: Commerce graduate – Accounting major
• ambition: Maging maayos ang buhay hanggang sa pagtanda
• hobbies: Mahilig akong magdownload ng movies and music sa torrent sites
• music: Basta hindi masakit sa tenga, oks na ako.
• singers: Madami pero pinakagusto ko si Dionne Warwick
• movies: Madami din but my favorite movie is The Changeling
• celebrities: Nora Aunor is my idol forever and ever, alleluia, amen!
• t.v. programs: Oprah dati pero ngayon si Ellen na!
• cartoon character: fave ko si Garfield kasi sya may sabi: “i may be fat but you’re ugly and i can always go on a diet!” laban kayo dyan?
• colors: yellow! dark yellow! seloso ako eh…
• books: fave ko noon pa si Stephen King – kumpleto ako ng books nya… latest nyang lima di ko pa nabasa!
• sports: Badminton! Gusto ko uling mag-badminton!!!
• expression: Uber-uber
• best friends: You know who you all are…
• motto: If others can do it….DON’T HELP!
• first kiss: Sa lips… di ko na maalala!
• the most “nakakalokang intriga”: buntis daw ako! hehehehe!
Heart to heart!
• describe yourself: maarte ako. mabait ako. mataray ako. nanay-nanayan ako. gets mo?
• define love: life is difficult and men are cruel!
• what is a friend?: ang kaibigan ang tanging taong magsasabing mabaho ang hininga mo!
• who is your crush?: too many to mention…
• describe your loved one: di pa uli ako nai-in love eh…
• where & when did you meet?: saka na lang…
• what attracted you most?: di pa ako sure…
• unforgettable date & place: nung we laid my mom to rest…haayyyzzz…
• who was your first kiss?: parents ko siempre…
• happiest moment: right now … nung napromote ako as Vice President…
• embarrasing moment: tumalsik ang jacket ng ngipin ko while presiding a meeting! nyahahaha!
• your future plans: be happy.