The 2012 Search is on and YOU could be the next Mr. & Miss Gensan
Gensan’s most prestigious Beauty & Brains Pageant is back!
If you’ve got what it takes to be Gensan’s Ambassador and Ambassadress of Goodwill
If you believe that you can best represent Magandang Gensan
Then send an email signifying your intention to join to [email protected]
The Organizing Committee will respond to all emails for further instructions
To guide those who are interested, here are the qualifications:
- Must be a resident of General Santos City for at least ONE YEAR
- Single, has neither been married (Miss Gensan aspirants should not have given birth)
- Between 18 and 25 years of age (during reigning period)
- At least five feet and four inches (5’4”) in height for Miss Gensan and five feet and seven inches (5’7″) for Mr. Gensan
- Completed at least secondary schooling (High School graduate) with acceptable intelligence
- Must be with healthy, smooth and blemish-free skin (Body should be tattoo-free)
- Must have good figure which must be proportionate to height
- Must be conversant in both English and Tagalog and has pleasing personality
- Must have good moral character
- Must not be a current title holder of any pageant
Deadline for submission of all Entry Forms and other requirements will be on August 1, 2012. Submit all documents to ORMAN MANANSALA at ASIA UNITED BANK, Santiago Boulevard, General Santos City. The official list of candidates will be announced on August 8, 2012. Watch for updates in the Facebook page of the pageant. Click HERE and like us on Facebook.
The 2012 Mr. & Miss Gensan Pageant is a production of Project O! Consultants. It is an official event of Gensan’s Tuna Festival 2012 and supported by Gaisano Mall of Gensan and SM City Gensan.
Please rate this post!
Did you enjoy reading this blog post? Aminin! Subscribe now!