The newest attraction in South Central Mindanao will open its doors on July 16, 2011. Here are ten good reasons why you should pay them a visit. Read on, faithful readers…
- Moby Wave Pool – This is the only wave pool in Soccsksargen. It boasts of a 400 gallon bucket emptying into a 2,700 square meter wave pool.
- Wiggles Kiddie Pool – This is a whimsically designed 600 square meter pool for children with water buckets of different sizes and exciting slides all under a colorful sail to protect children from the harsh sun while having fun.
- Adventura River Rapids – It’s the fastest tube ride in town where guests are tossed along a 185 meter river loop with rapids faster than your racing heartbeat — it’s truly an adventure worth riding.
- Freestyle Pool – A 12.5 x 25 meter competition style lap pool with 6 lanes for the serious swimmers who do not want to burn their skin doing laps, it is shaded by a canopy of colorful poly bicarbonate roofing.
- Rubber Ducky Souvenir Shop – Souvenir items galore! Shop till you drop and choose among the array of souvenir items like tee-shirts, baller bands, swimwear, towels and board-shorts. And you just might get lucky and get a freebie too.
- Aqua Cafe – This is where you go for a food-binge. Affordably priced and definitely deliciously-prepared food by Cinco Ninas. Be it a snack or a full meal — Aqua Cafe will cater your every whim and caprice.
- Maya Pavilion – Are you a party of over twenty or more? Then the Maya Pavilion is for you. You can even arrange for your programs and activities here catered by Cinco Ninas. This awesome pavilion can house up to 100 people!!!
- Open Cabanas – Mingle, mingle! Touch base with other resort habitues. The Open cabanas are right across Wiggles Kiddie Pool and next to the Maya Pavilion. Reserve your cabana now and enjoy the sights!
- Aircon Cabanas – If you love your privacy then go for the Aircon Cabanas. These are situated in the “island” surrounded by the Adventura River Rapid Ride. Fully air-conditioned, this cabana is provided with a bath and toilet. You can even have a small party inside your cabana with food catered by Cinco Ninas.
- Kapiiolani Garden – Do you wanna be in touch with nature? The Kapiiolani Garden awaits the nature-lover in you. Colorful mini-cabanas are available in the sunken garden area where the color green is in abundance. Enjoy your time with family and friends as you commune with mother nature.
Aren’t these convincing enough? See you in Paradise beginning July 16, 2011.