Here’s the official announcement from Malacanang regarding the holidays this December 2010. I am quoting the announcement, verbatim. You may check out the official site by clicking here. It’s gonna be one long weekend after another. Merry Christmas to everyone.
“The official holiday season starts on December 24 and, excluding a pocket of 3 working days (see bold type), ends on Monday, January 3, 2011.
- Friday, December 24 – Additional Special Non-Working Day*
- Saturday, December 25 – Christmas day; Regular Holiday; Non-Working Day*
- Sunday, December 26 – Non-Working Day
- Monday, December 27 – Monday nearest Rizal Day, December 30; Regular Holiday ; Non-Working Day*
- Tuesday, December 28 – Working Day
- Wednesday, December 29 – Working Day
- Thursday, December 30 – Working Day
- Friday, December 31 – Last Day of the Year; Special Non-Working Day*
- Saturday, January 1 – Non-Working Day
- Sunday, January 2 – Non-Working Day
- Monday, January 3 – Working Day
“* This is in accordance with Proclamation No. 1841 s. 2009, which has been retained as relevant for December this year after deliberation by the Office of the President.