If you’re given enough privilege to shop within a specified period of time, how would you handle the situation? Here’s what I did. Read on, faithful readers…
- Share your blessings. That’s the first thing I did. I shared it with my family, loyal assistants and trusted associates. I specifically told them about its validity so they should waste no time.
- Purchase the office wear essentials. Hankies and formal socks are top priority. Well it’s about time because my present items are already showing signs of wear and tear.
- Instead of changing wardrobes, I decided to change our dining ware. My sister and I opted for the white ceramic variety. We bougth plates, serving dish platters, spoon and fork and the like. We were so pleased with what we got.
- Completed my pantry appliances. This time, I bought an 18-liter oven roaster which can actually accommodate a whole chicken. I also purchased a 2-sliced bread toaster. I was smiling from ear-to-ear because now my pantry’s complete!
- Bought two leather-strapped wristwatches. Got myself a dependable Timex and an uber-fab Tommy Hilfiger. I’m the Imelda Marcos of wristwatches.
- The partner had to shop too. Enough said.
- Perfumes galore. Drakkar Noir. Bvlgari. Calvin Klein. Davidoff. Eternity. I was in perfume heaven!
So there. I’m happy – major major joy!