Last night I dreamt about cooking in my little pantry
When I woke up today the urge to cook was so strong that I just have to do it
It was a good thing that I still have prawns in the fridge
Oliver came to mind because he loves prawns
And it’s my Mommy’s Birthday today too
So there I was on an easy Sunday morning – cooking like mad
Whatever I had in my little pantry, I used. Hear are the ingredients:
20 pieces medium-sized raw prawns
1 sachet 15 grams Star Margarine
4 tablespoons Palm Oil
10 cloves minced garlic
Anyone can cook. This is how I did it…
- Wash the prawns in running water. Set aside for excess water to drain.
- Crush the garlic cloves and minced (slice in small pieces) them.
- Heat the frying pan and pour the palm oil.
- Set at medium heat then add the margarine.
- Sautee the minced garlic to golden brown.
- Get the sauteed garlic from the frying pan and set aside.
- Cook the prawns in the frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Continue to stir the prawns to avoid overcooking.
- Add half of the sauteed garlic while stirring.
- Cook for a minute at low heat.
- Transfer the sauteed prawns in a serving dish and sprinkle the remaining garlic over the prawns.