Extending the Contest
Due to insistent readers’ demand, I have decided to extend this contest up to December 1, 2010. This will be in time for the SoCCSKSarGen BLOGFEST on December 11, 2010. The prizes have been changed too. Instead of Gift Certificates from Gaisano Mall of Gensan, the main winner will now get FIVE THOUSAND PESOS in cold cash! Ten consolation prizes will get premium items from Smart Communications and PhilAm Life Insurance Corp.
Call for submissions
You can now answer the often-asked question “What is that frog doing in Ganda Ever So Much?” by creating a mascot to represent my fab blog. The contest is open to everyone everywhere. This contest began last September 13. Entries are limited to one per person. To be eligible the submission must be received or postmarked by 11:59 in the evening of December 1, 2010. For those who were able to beat the earlier deadline, they automatically get the free mug from PhilAm Life and an invite to the Christmas Party.
- Your entry must be accompanied with your name, address, contact number and e-mail address.
- You must submit a narrative of at least 100 words that describes the connection between your proposed mascot and my blog site, GandaEverSoMuch.com.
- You must include a visual representation of the mascot. The illustration should be no larger than 8.5 x 11. It should only be sent electronically as a jpg file not exceeding 1 MB.
- The mascot must incorporate bright and lively colors only.
- The mascot should represent the attributes of GandaEverSoMuch.com.
- The mascot should be versatile and functional for use as a life-size mascot, toy, souvenir or graphic for signs, clothing and other promotional material.
- Submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 1, 2010.
Conditions of entry
All entries will become property of GandaEverSoMuch.com and will not be returned. By submitting the material you agree to the following statement, “I certify that I am the author of the material I am submitting to the GandaEverSoMuch’s Frog Mascot Design Contest. GandaEverSoMuch.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify GandaEverSoMuch.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.”
Entrants may not post their entries online or anywhere before the end of the contest or their entries will be removed from consideration. The winning mascot entry will become the sole property of GandaEverSoMuch.com. GandaEverSoMuch.com reserves the right to modify original entries. Ideas that are already under copyright or are trademarked are not eligible.
The entries will be judged on creativity, originality, how well it links to the GandaEverSoMuch.com‘s functionality and versatility. I will choose the the winner and reserve the right to combine more than one idea for the winning mascot. In such a case, the prize will be divided evenly between the winners. I also reserve the right to pick no entries as winners. My decision will be final. The winner(s) will be notified during the BLOGFEST on December 11, 2010.
Limitations of liability
Sponsors to this contest are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any Web site or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; or (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.