A total of twenty-five (25) members of the SoCCSKSarGen Bloggers have enlisted to the Photo-Journalism Workshop which will be conducted by famed photographer and uber-mega-popular media personality Jojie Alcantara. The workshop starts promptly at 9:00 in the morning of December 21, 2009 at The Farm, Carpenter Hills, Koronadal City. Please be guided by the following information:
- See you at the City Hall Side Entrance (fronting Puriculture Center) before .
- Vehicles leave at 7:15am! We have one van and at least two other vehicles.
- Be sure to have eaten your breakfast already. Pwede ring magbaon ng food basta share-share tayo.
- Bring your camera, one hundred pesos (for entrance, consummable), laptop, extension wire, Gift Items for the raffles (anything of value) and extra money for chichiria or whatever. No chaperons allowed.
- Bring lots of sense of humor and sense of camaraderie. Bawal nakasimangot!
The SoCCSKSarGen Bloggers through our Head Convenor, Kuya Avel Manansala wish to thank Asia United Bank, Gensan City Mayor Jun Acharon, The Farm, Google and Opera for the making this event possible. Special thanks also to Kuya Ernie Quisay and Professor Gilbert Tan for facilitating a few important items for us. Of course, a million caboodle of thanks to Jojie Alcantara for graciously accepting our invitation. And for inspiring us to come up with this initiative, our grateful appreciation to Avatar Media who spearheaded the Davao leg of this workshop. To all the attendees, see you all on Monday!